The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hola!

Moustafa Maher

affiliate
ello great forum! Iam Moustafa; Web Developer from EGYPT

Just rolled into Affiliate Marketing ~2 years ago While I've a 12 Years journey in Programming/Web Dev/Content Marketing for my own separated projects;

I believe that all Business fields in the age of Capitalism actually have the same logic :D:
  1. Analyse markets
  2. Buy'em cheap
  3. Optimize
  4. Sell'em high
Analyse again, and So on..

While I've not began Buying media yet, I've huge amount of organic traffic from my own websites and I'm splitting traffic between Content monetizing and Affiliate marketing.

My own Accomplishments in Affiliate field:
  • Self-Programmed tracker
  • Self-Programmed Social Media Analyse tool AKA Spy tool
However, recently I've decided beginning to buy media, I've began with Subscribing to ALL Affiliate ad spying tools to compare the differences!

Actually that's why I registered here today; to reply to WhatRunsWhere topic to ask for a refund :D

Finally,
I'm really excited about starting buying media for affiliate Offers and learning differences in user-behavior between different traffic sources, also excited about registering here :)

Hi Moustafa, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!
Best of luck to you!

Hello Moustafa Maher. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

banners
Back