The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hiya...

Denz

affiliate
Greetings and respect to all.

I am Denz, I'm 29 years old, from 2009 online.

I did lot things, my biggest success is that I work for 3 large online companies, two no longer exist, one is still there.
I earned from 1 cent to more than $5,000 month and $50,000+ year.

I lost a good amount of money (not my own fault) I lost over $100,000 but my best weapon is that I never give up, even when it's hard, I think that when we stop we just admit defeat and nothing else.
I'll never stop, it is difficult definitely to live today but I also believe that it is hard as we want it to be hard.

My current situation is not the best but it certainly does not have to stay that way, right...?
After huge losses, I decided not to give up and a month ago after spending lots of time online searching and thinking I started seriously to work on my adult journey.
So I once again after a few years went on journey to build something from nothing and so far everything is going slowly, I will write on this in the coming period.

Here I came to help in the first place and then to find the answers to some my questions.
I hope we will have a good hang out here, I'm open to new friendships, cooperation and everything else.
See you around...

You came to the right place! Seeking answers? Take a look in The Dojo It contains advice from many of the top affiliates of today.

We have a new contest we are starting we want to tell you about. As you browse the forum to learn, we have a Resources forum. Each month we will pick 5 new random reviews on the different companies listed in there and give them a free AffiliateFix t-shirt. The reviews will be written by our posters. So we encourage you to take part for a chance to win.

Greetings and respect to all. I am Denz, I'm 29 years old, from 2009 online.

Hello @Denz and welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to have you join us.

Here I came to help in the first place and then to find the answers to some my questions.
I hope we will have a good hang out here, I'm open to new friendships, cooperation and everything else.
See you around...

Always good to hear about another marketers jounies including the ups and the downs. We all learn from it. I am certain that you will love your new fellow members, they love contributing to the successes of others as well as learning from them

Post often, contribute where you can, ask loads of questions, and reports your progress. Engagement is the quickest way to wrap this forum around you like a warm blanket.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

MI
Back