The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

History of Steve. BoxOfAds user who hit 30k a day.

johnnygood

Service Manager
Service Manager
By being in direct contact with many of our users. I have managed to meet Steve who is just killing it and his success started from proper use of BoxOfAds.com. I managed to convince him to answer couple questions to give you guys some motivation and insight on how he uses our software.

What is your background story how did you start affiliate marketing?
I went to school for a long time to get degrees and credentials. Once I got out, I realized how bad your average office job really is. I needed to get out. This motivated me to read, study, and reach out to any and all industry contacts. However, the most important thing I did was take action, fail alot, and figure out what works. I started with PPV.

How have you found about BoxOfAds.com?
I was told about boxofads from a big affiliate I got to know. He used it successfully for years and recommended I take a look.

What are the niches you are mostly working with?
Right now I am actually pretty diversified. I'm working with diet, skin, ecig, auto, muscle, and credit. Mostly, though, I would say I am most familiar with the demographics for diet and ecig.

How do you use our software? What approach do you take? Are you using it to stay up to date with new niches or maybe improve your exisiting campaigns?
I mostly use boxofads if I am going to try to break into a new niche. It seems to me, at least based on my limited time in the industry, that most of what is working has been working for awhile.

What traffic sources are you working with?
I work only with Trafficvance, Leadimpact, and 50onRed with PPV. All of these are supported by boxofads, too. I also now do media buys with the targets I found through PPV.

Any advice to our users to get most of our software?
Copying someone's lander will only get you a conversion rate high enough to equal them and everyone else who copied it. Use the software as a starting point, but add your own twists and touches to increase the revenue generated, allowing you to bid higher and get all the traffic.

Have you managed to use our data to increase revenue?
Yes, thanks to a campaign I couldn't have started without boxofads, I do about $3k revenue per day. I was also able to take the working targets to a media buy and scale to $30k a day, albeit briefly, as the websites later denied my ad!

What other software you are working with?
I use CPVLab since it's user friendly. There's other software out there, too, but I can't really talk about it ;)

Any CPA network that you enjoy working with?
Shoutout to both The Affiliati Network and Convert2Media. I would not work with any other network. Sonny at Affiliati and Dawn at C2M will give you the best personalized service. The payouts are high, there is no scrubbing, and the networks are rock solid. I'm not even going to put my name here for a referral bonus because I honestly just believe they're the best.

Wanna share what type of rev you are making daily?
Currently I'm at 6k revenue per day with about a 100% ROI. My peak was New Year's Day, when apparently approval teams were not working, where I hit $30k+. I'll be back again soon thanks to great programs like this one.

If you would like to share you story feel free to email us on support@boxofads.com and we will get back to you :)

I am totally addicted to software! If you decide to break into the CUSTOM JEWELRY and WE BUY GOLD niche, please let me know. I would love to learn how to use that software to drive local traffic to my son's new workshop with a jewelry storefront in Sacramento, CA His website should be finished with content within the next week or so: jahda dot com.

MI
Back