The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Higher traffic make your page rank increase?

No. Traffic will not help increase your Page Rank. To increase your PR, you need to continue build backlinks preferably relevant links. You also need to get links from dofollow sites and have high page rank.

If I were you, don't much focus on increasing your site's page rank. It would still be better to focus more on increasing your keyword rankings in serp.

The main think that you shoud do to improve your website's TBPR is to increase quality links and this way you can not only get a good PR but also good SERP.
Traffic has nothing to do with either SERP or PR

Regards
John

Back links will result your site to increase your page rank and also that to quality back links will gain you more traffic. Thanks for sharing..

I agree with the others, try to get back links from good credible sites; this is what will help you get better page rank.

if you want to get a higher page rank you want to post your site on as many places as you can e.g forums in your sig the more posts you do on high page rank site the higher page rank you get.

Traffic levels effect a sites domain strength indirectly. The more searches for a domain name the stronger it is. The better the CTR to a site from SERPs, the higher the ranking for that search term.

So yes, traffic volumes do affect SERPs position. Not so much Page Rank.

yes, and i have good experience of it.
one of my inner page has not any back link from other domains and that page is ranking well on SERP.

in last PR update, i got one PR for that page and important point is that page has not any back link.
only fresh content and traffic is there for that page. so well optimization and fresh content can generate traffic and continues traffic can give us PR.

Hi,

PR, Traffic, Back links are interrelated. Good amount of authorized back links would drive large no.of targeted traffic to your site,so directly or indirectly traffic would help in gaining high page rank.

having a good number of traffics can't affect your PR... PR are based on how many backlinks(qaulity) that you have gained(submitted on directories, ads, groups etc.)... That's how I see Google is doing to give us a good PR...

Traffic is ours to make, even if we don't get too much backlinks, as long as we know and heave knowledge on our niche, along with good posts that make the visitors want to get back again to your site, then we're sure to have a good number of traffic.

having a good number of traffics can't affect your PR... PR are based on how many backlinks(qaulity) that you have gained

You are missing the point and the first part of your statement contradicts the second.

When you get a visitor to your website there is always a chance that the visitor may like something on your site so much that they create a backlink somewhere for it.

In addition, CTRs from SERPs affect position as I mentioned previously. So traffic does affect PR indirectly.

This is totally wrong..page ranks increase with quality link building & quality content....

& if tat was correct then warez websites should have high Pagerank.. :blink:

PageRank is increased by getting links from higher PR pages than yours, or by getting a lot of lower PR links (the amount needed to increase your PR goes up with each PR score, and its logarithmic).

But don't worry too much about PageRank, not the Toolbar PageRank anyway. It's only one of many many variables, and there are far more important factors which influence the SERPS.

This is totally wrong..page ranks increase with quality link building & quality content....

& if tat was correct then warez websites should have high Pagerank.. :blink:

I don't know how many times I have to say the same thing. Traffic DOES affect page rank indirectly because traffic can bring quality organic backlinks and because CTRs from SERPs affect the sites SERPs for that keyword/key phrase.

I agree with the first answer, you just need to increase more backlinks from the sites relevant to your site niche. For building links there are several methods you can use. Link Exchange, Article Submission, Directory submission, blog commenting, press release submission, Forum postings, etc.

Hi,
i don't think high traffic will increase the PR of your site.If you want to increase your PR you must Concentrate on off page optimization

Only high traffic can’t increase high PR; high PR is depending on content, back links etc. But traffic is important element for increasing PR.

banners
Back