The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

High-End Sex Doll Store

Jared B

affiliate
[EDITED] Hi there, apologies for the rule-breaking introduction, which was really just a sales pitch now that I reviewed it. Had asked one of my VAs to initiate the first step of our affiliate strategy, and I didn't oversee all the steps she was taking.

In any case, now for a proper intro: We're an e-commerce retailer based in the US, but operating from everywhere, just like your typical digital nomad enterprise. Specifically, we are in the sex doll segment (sorry not sorry if this offends anyone). In any case, so far our forte has been in paid traffic – but after some rigorous analysis, we are convinced that we should leverage the unlimited, über, cost-effective Power of Affiliate Marketing.

Looking forward to chat and exchange ideas surrounding affiliate marketing in the adult toy segment.

Last edited:
Umm....welcome? :D That's an ad, not an introduction, if you don't mind me saying.

We love having new businesses join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

* Please pay special attention to the list of criteria below the video and ensure that you have all of the minimum requirements (or more) in place before submitting *

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 106,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let me know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums! :)

Welcome to AffiliateFix.

This looks more like an ad for recruitment than an introduction. Tell us what you want to accomplish here and what you hope to contribute to the community.

In addition, if you want to have the options and privileges here for recruiting affiliates from our membership, then follow the instructions below.

Before you can solicit members for your business, you have to have an official listing in our Resources area. The owners vet all businesses, and their reps, before issuing an approval and vendor credentials.

Please refrain from directing members to your company until such time you are approved and issued your vendor credentials.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, you will need to become an approved Resource and listed in our official Resources section. This is a requirement and not an option. This is a simple and easy vetting of vendors in an effort to protect our members from illicit people and businesses.

The vendor applications are generally reviewed Monday through Thursday with a 24 hour turn around in most cases.

Requirements:
  • Website (you must have an English version)
  • Company email matching the website domain or parent company domain.
  • Appropriate "Disclosure Pages" on the website.
  • "Published Phone Number" on site. *
  • "Published Physical Address" on site. *
  • You must be a staff representative or the owner of the business.
* Required for those who want the Certified badge.

The vendor listing and the representative credentials are free. However, if you plan to have additional reps recruiting members, then you will need to upgrade the vendor account.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here* to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

* Remember to select your appropriate subcategory where applicable.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Remember to check out the enhanced account upgrades for members and approved vendors here.

Thanks,

T J Tutor/Admin

azgold/Super Moderator

walking-dead-ani-zombie-ani200.gif

FREE SAMPLE!!

Hi Jared B,

I already see you making money with our webcam platform. Lets talk in PM

Just a side note so people know, Jared has been in touch to find out how to get their company listed in Resources. He's working on becoming "official".

banners
Back