The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hide your landing pages

lokiys

Get your fix Ninja!
Most important question for you and I'm 100% sure that you are one who can answer it really well...

What do you suggest to hide your landing pages to being spied ?
I know that you would not want to answer it but would be really useful answer :)

Thanks

There are plenty of ways to get spied on. Not only by BoxOfAds :), what I advice is to change mindset. Spying was happening, is happening and it will be happening. It's better to move on and stay on the top of creativity instead of wasting time to make it happen :)

In general learning from creation of campaigns to have idea what you do. Securing exclusive payouts with offer providers etc. those are methods

Thanks,

There are plenty of ways to get spied on. Not only by BoxOfAds :), what I advice is to change mindset. Spying was happening, is happening and it will be happening. It's better to move on and stay on the top of creativity instead of wasting time to make it happen :)

In general learning from creation of campaigns to have idea what you do. Securing exclusive payouts with offer providers etc. those are methods

Thanks,

Yeah I agree, but most people want to spy and prevent others to spy on them, I think it's human nature :) Just saying. I personally don't care but I think that is because something is wrong with me :) I know for a fact that that is not the majority of people at least the ones I have run into over the years.

I prefer not to spy and not to be spied. That is my nature :D
I'm pretty sure that Lukas campaign details is not possible to find on BOA :D

banners
Back