The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi

marcos79

affiliate
Hi there,

I'm based in HK and have a bit of experience in Affiliate Marketing, but haven't done much. starting to pick it up more and planning to make in a full-time income source in the coming months.

Welcome marcos, this is the place to be!

I dont know how long you´ve been based in HK, Im a KGVer if that means anything to you xD ... or a DBISer xD

In any case, happy to help if you tell us a little bit of what your going to be focusing on these next months ;)

Cheers!

Hello marcos79. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hi there,

I'm based in HK and have a bit of experience in Affiliate Marketing, but haven't done much. starting to pick it up more and planning to make in a full-time income source in the coming months.

Hi marcos79 , welcome to AffiliateFix!

What areas of marketing are you in to?

Been doing affiliate marketing for long?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back