The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi :)

me3ikan

affiliate
Hi!
I am Gregory! I knew that affiliate marketing and CPA was a thing since 2012 (I was like 15 y/o). I have tried a few things in the past but without much success. I few clicks and sales now and then. I recently decided to invest some time and money in traffic (native/push) but still nothing spectacular. I really enjoy reading the forum though, lots of useful advice for free

Hi!
I am Gregory! I knew that affiliate marketing and CPA was a thing since 2012 (I was like 15 y/o). I have tried a few things in the past but without much success. I few clicks and sales now and then. I recently decided to invest some time and money in traffic (native/push) but still nothing spectacular. I really enjoy reading the forum though, lots of useful advice for free

What's your category, area or affiliate marketing niche?

Well I'm currently trying sweeps and dating offers on push. Spent about $500 so far without results. I also tried promoting a clickbank product I had a little success with in the past (due to lack) which seems decent. I'm using native and split testing blog post and opt in landers. Still waiting for the results on this.

banners
Back