The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi!

matelo

Hi I'm new to Cpa offers + paid traffic. I've been working with SEO + affiliations for two years and I recently discovered Cpa + paid traffic..

I would like to start with offers that have a high conversion rate and low payout..so I chose gaming vertical.

I tried a couple facebook campaigns but It was a disaster..despite the CTR was about 0,5 - 1 % but cpc was to high (0,50 -0,80)..also my Facebook ads account was blocked because of a redirect (I wasn't aware of) to an adult offer.

I sent an appeal to facebook, do you have any advice on how to get my account back?

In the meanwhile I'd like to try other traffic sources. I just signed up to Lead Impact..any advice?

thanks

Gianluca

Hi I'm new to Cpa offers + paid traffic.

Hi @matelo , how are you? Great to have you here with us. Welcome to the AffiliateFix!

I've been working with SEO + affiliations for two years and I recently discovered Cpa + paid traffic..

How is it you have been running affiliate offers without paid traffic in the mix with your funnels? Strictly with SEO?

I would like to start with offers that have a high conversion rate and low payout..so I chose gaming vertical.

I tried a couple facebook campaigns but It was a disaster..despite the CTR was about 0,5 - 1 % but cpc was to high (0,50 -0,80)..also my Facebook ads account was blocked because of a redirect (I wasn't aware of) to an adult offer.

I sent an appeal to facebook, do you have any advice on how to get my account back?

In the meanwhile I'd like to try other traffic sources. I just signed up to Lead Impact..any advice?

thanks

Gianluca

You've got to come up with a clear plan and develop it through trial and error as we all do. With CPA, there are a ton of options with the methods, tactics, strategies, and implementations.

As far as FB goes, it does take a long time for some to recover a banned account, but it can be done with persistence. It's got to be one on one with you and their compliance people.

Getting it going with other traffic sources is the right approach for now. Got to keep the wheels turning. I am adding Pay Per Call this month to my business and I think it may be one of the best mobile options at the moment in terms of unlimited potential. If you have a large enough budget, you make it a true short story to success.

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

banners
Back