The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi to fellow affiliates

Hoogle

affiliate
I just joined AffiliateFix today and after browsing through the website, I am very happy to have become a member. I primarily focus on CPA offers while also having done some mobile campaigns as well. I look forward to being an active member.

I just joined AffiliateFix today and after browsing through the website, I am very happy to have become a member.

Hello @Hoogle , welcome to AffiliateFix and the Dojo! It's great to have you with us.

I primarily focus on CPA offers while also having done some mobile campaigns as well. I look forward to being an active member.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi, @Hoogle and welcome! Think I've already seen you around in a thread or two. :)

Looking forward to reading more of your posts!

I just joined AffiliateFix today and after browsing through the website, I am very happy to have become a member. I primarily focus on CPA offers while also having done some mobile campaigns as well. I look forward to being an active member.

Good luck and welcome to affiliatefix, I can see you already became a premium member.

Don't forget to open a thread if you have any questions. We would love to help you.

Stay active and HQ.

Regards
IndeXer

banners
Back