The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hi to all AffiliateFixers from a 2 year old Internet Marketer.

mirc51

affiliate
Before continuing about me, I want to say something about affiliate fix . I must say its the only high quality authority forum for affiliate marketers.When we take anyother forums there will be more number of new marketers else more number of 6-figure earners.

But affiliatefix is the only site where people are in equal ratio. I hope affiliate fix team will maintain their standard.

I'm Mohanraj from Chennai, India passionate about blogging and started it at the age of 20. I'm neither a successful nor unsuccessful but I made good earning for What I worked in this 3-4 years.

First started of with education niche site and then made income through flipkart, amazon affiliate marketing and Now I own and run successful Internet Marketing blog mycyberincome.com

Mycyberincome.com is an Internet Marketing community blog to Learn about Make Money Online,Blogging tips tutorials including Seo,Website traffic.

Errrr. another Internet Marketing blog ? Feeling so ? but its not just another IM blog.

Mycyberincome is created with……

Wait a mail from StableHost

30.7.2015 Thursday 11.55 PM – Someone Read my StableHost Review and bought it. I Made an affiliate sale.

Make Money While you sleep is not a SPAM. It's Real because I Spent my previous night sleepless.

Mycyberincome is created to showcase my affiliate techniques, Genuine reviews about WordPress themes, plugins and SEO tools. I want to produce contents on topics which is lesser known to people.

Many People promote big brands because of HIGH affiliate income but I promoted products which performs better than those mega brands. Though affiliate commission is low, I promoted those products just because I just want my visitors not to be fooled out by mega brands.

For example many people promote Hostgator , Bluehost but I promoted Fastcomet , stablehost because they perform better when compared to above hosts.

Promote products even though it provides low affiliate commission. Once people started using those products then they will thank you and people will have look on you each time when you post a blog post or promote a product.

Don't Know whether links are allowed in this thread. But I have shared my IM journey of 2+ years Journey Of My Niche Site 2015 - SERP Rankings,Income reports - Mycyberincome

Hope to be in touch with other members in this forum.

Happy Earnings

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Regards

Mohanraj S
[/FONT]

I'm Mohanraj from Chennai, India

Hello and welcome to the AffiliateFix @mirc51 !

It appears you have some experience, we look forward to your shares.

Please stay on topic in our forums.

Take a moment to check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

Take a moment to check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

T J
Thanks for the Welcome message. Hope to use DOJO tools soon :)

Hi Mirc. Just curious onto what progress you have already. It would be really nice if you can share some.
1.gif

banners
Back