The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi there

Hi, @glizzz ! It's nice to be able to officially welcome you now. :)

Taking action is the best way to learn and grow in this business. As you've been a member for a year, have you already done plenty of reading and studying? Have you decided where you hope to start your adventure in online marketing?

Yes, I did some reading and I'm going to use Bing Ads as paid traffic. Do you think it's a good way to start with? I have 500$ budget. It's enough, right? The network I will be using is Peerfly.

@glizzz ; Welcome back again! to affiliatefix.

Time is always a 'history' where things happen, why we tend to make that as a derivative like money is always a puzzling.

i guess thats why we don't take the necessary action. We make time also a commodity and stash that somewhere and open when we want .. poor human!!!!

Just a thought...

Share, Stay and be informed !!!!

Yes, I did some reading and I'm going to use Bing Ads as paid traffic. Do you think it's a good way to start with? I have 500$ budget. It's enough, right? The network I will be using is Peerfly.
Hello glizzz. Welcome to AffiliateFix Froum.

There are plenty of bing ads case-study and guides out here. Hope those guides will help you in setting up your campaigns.

Check these forums:-
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

I think both Bing and Peefly are good. However, Bing can get pricey, depending on your keywords, just so you know. I had one k/w that cost me $3/click. What sucked most is that it didn't convert.

Make sure that your landing page gets as high a quality score as possible and really watch those keyword bids so you don't blow through your budget fast.

K has always suggested that newbies run practice campaigns on 7Search. It's cheaper, second tier traffic but some people make conversions there and it helps you learn how to set up and run a campaign, tracker, optimizing and scaling for less money. There are extra bonus bucks available too, just check out the Discounts page.

That's all I'll say about that here, this is an Introductions thread. :)

As @internalsoul said, we have lots of Bing threads for you to check out. Also, you can start your own thread or journey for step-by-step help.

It'll be fun to watch you learn and progress. We'll help you all we can. ;)

Hi guys,
I registered approx 1 year ago and I guess it's high time to take action!
Wish me luck :)

Welcome to AffiliateFix @glizzz !

There is a lot of great advice above this post. Take it seriously and get it done!

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back