The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi there

Pwyllel

affiliate
Hi guys! I'm Pwyllel. Pronounced as pee-wee-lel. I'm doing good. How are you doing? Hope you're doing fine as well while reading this post.

I'm starting a little personal site and planning to make it a blog about the things I do around the web. It's running on WordPress, but since I'm totally new to WordPress, I haven't changed a thing yet. So it's still a static site as of speaking. But I did purchase a domain for it but it's on free hosting server.

I've come here to gather information on how to properly manage a site, learn the basic and advanced things about doing it. I'm always looking forward to learn and improve my knowledge and at the same time, help others with whatever I have, with the best I can.

For the admin, thanks for letting me join WebsiteFix! Wishing you all a blessed day!

Hi guys! I'm Pwyllel. Pronounced as pee-wee-lel. I'm doing good. How are you doing? Hope you're doing fine as well while reading this post.

Hi @Pwyllel , welcome to WebsiteFix! Great to have you with us.

I'm starting a little personal site and planning to make it a blog about the things I do around the web. It's running on WordPress, but since I'm totally new to WordPress, I haven't changed a thing yet. So it's still a static site as of speaking. But I did purchase a domain for it but it's on free hosting server.

I've come here to gather information on how to properly manage a site, learn the basic and advanced things about doing it. I'm always looking forward to learn and improve my knowledge and at the same time, help others with whatever I have, with the best I can.

For the admin, thanks for letting me join WebsiteFix! Wishing you all a blessed day!

Loads of great achievements ahead for you. Don't be intimidated by any of it. It is all very achievable and you will find that digging in and trying various things will be of service to you. Remember that taking action and learning to use the options of a hosting account, a CMS like WP, and providing content (et al) are things that will improve and provide insight every time you engage them!

Do you plan to monetize your site?

T J

MI
Back