The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi there!

My name is Moris and I first want to start off by saying "Hello!" for all member of this nice community.

I am marketing strategist and content creator at eSputnik, omnichannel marketing automation service that allows you to manage cross-channel messaging campaigns via Email, SMS, Web Push, Mobile Push, Viber, and other instant messengers.

I am most interested in eCommerce solutions, AI in digital marketing and copywriting. I already found a lot of useful info here and will be glad to share my experience in email marketing and content creation.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Hi, Moris, welcome to AffiliateFix!

I am most interested in eCommerce solutions,

We have a forum for that. :) eCommerce Solutions

copywriting

And that: Copywriting

I already found a lot of useful info here and will be glad to share my experience in email marketing and content creation.

That's awesome!

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Moris!

Hello and welcome here you will be very useful for us and for me also as i just starting in email marketing and i take it easy and slow but i try to deliver as much quality as i can

Hello and welcome here you will be very useful for us and for me also as i just starting in email marketing and i take it easy and slow but i try to deliver as much quality as i can

Thank you! Don't hesitate to get in touch with me, if you need some advice or help with you email campaigns

MI
Back