The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi There - Native expert

AJMedia

affiliate
Hey Everyone,

New to this forum but not new to AM. Used to do a lot of Facebook traffic and now switched over to native. I mostly use Taboola and Outbrain for high paying CPA offers.

I'm always interested in new offers ( direct ) / ad-networks. Also interested in sharing my knowledge in regards to native. Feel free to pm me for my Skype adres.

Besides working I like to travel, enjoy fine wine and the better things in life :) I am based out of London but travel most of the time.

Cheers !

Last edited:
Hello AJMedia. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

Great to have someone experienced like you on board. Your tips will definitely help others.

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

if you don't mind telling us, how much were you doing with facebook and how much are you doing now with native ads? don't need to be exact number but something like mid 5 figures per month profit?

Thanks everyone. Used to do around low mid 6 figures on Facebook and currently doing mid-high 6 figures a month on Native ( thats revenue ). In terms of profit it really depends on what offer and so on but my goal it to achieve a 30% roi.

Last edited:
do you mind sharing how you run native ads campaigns? what affiliate networks, traffic networks, hosting, tracking, landing page, spy, tools, etc do you use? how do you setup a campaign and scale to 5-6 figures/month?

what offers do you promote? lead gen, trial, clickbank?
how much money do you need to get started? enough money to test campaigns and scale. is 2k enough?

what do you use to fund your campaigns (credit cards, lines of credit)? mid-high 6 figures/month revenue with 30% roi, you are spending a lot on traffic costs? i guess you are making around 100k-200k per month profit?

Last edited:
Hey Everyone,

New to this forum but not new to AM. Used to do a lot of Facebook traffic and now switched over to native. I mostly use Taboola and Outbrain for high paying CPA offers.

I'm always interested in new offers ( direct ) / ad-networks. Also interested in sharing my knowledge in regards to native. Feel free to pm me for my Skype adres.

Besides working I like to travel, enjoy fine wine and the better things in life :) I am based out of London but travel most of the time.

Cheers !

Welcome to AffiliateFix @AJMedia , it's great to have you with us.

We do have quite a large contingent of members from the UK here.

Sounds as though you have a load of great experiences.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back