The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

CaimengChen

affiliate
Hello everyone,

My name is Chen.I'm glad to join here and to get the experience from you and sharing knowledge.
And i'm running an affiliate website,a platform for advertisers and publishers,

Thanks and good luck
Chen

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Chen and welcome to AffiliateFix!

We love having new businesses join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Please be sure to have at least the minimum requirements in place before submitting your application. You can find those listed below the video, at the link above.

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 102,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums, Chen! :)

Hi, Chen and welcome to AffiliateFix!

We love having new businesses join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Please be sure to have at least the minimum requirements in place before submitting your application. You can find those listed below the video, at the link above.

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 102,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums, Chen! :)
Thank you to tell me that and i will go to the link to see detail.
Chen

MI
Back