The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi There, I am the Affiliate manager of Sensi Seeds.

Jeroen

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Sensi Seeds Affiliate Program
Nice to join you guys on the BIG AffiliateFix platform. If you like to know more about the affiliate opportunities we offer within the booming European cannabis industry, feel free to ask me a question. For your information: Since 1985 our business is 100% legal, this as we are pioneering with cannabis seeds and CBD products. So, would you like to know more about our surprising good affiliate opportunities then your are more than welcome to question me. Looking forward having some good conversations with you guys!

Hi, where do you ship from? from NOT TO (no customs services -- domestic ONLY)
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Hi, where do you ship from? from NOT TO (no customs services -- domestic ONLY)
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Thanks for your question, we ship from The Netherlands. Just in case you're interested for affiliate business. It's important to focus on Europe as regretfully we're still not allowed to ship our seeds or CBD to the USA.

Clear ;) Anyways, you can be sure that we are stand by for any federal rules to be changed.

I had a meeting with a CBD business here this past Tuesday (USA) that is dropshipping for a UK entity with a similar situation (cross-border distribution). I am in Michigan 420 legal recreational and medical cannabis.

Hi Jeroen, welcome to AffiliateFix!

Please check your inbox, I sent you a message yesterday. ;)

Anytime you have a question, or need help, just let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)

Nice to join you guys on the BIG AffiliateFix platform. If you like to know more about the affiliate opportunities we offer within the booming European cannabis industry, feel free to ask me a question. For your information: Since 1985 our business is 100% legal, this as we are pioneering with cannabis seeds and CBD products. So, would you like to know more about our surprising good affiliate opportunities then your are more than welcome to question me. Looking forward having some good conversations with you guys!

I'm also looking forward to our kind discussions! :)

banners
Back