The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi there and thanks

Fredd33

affiliate
Hi! I'm happy to join affiliate fix! I've been reading this forum for like several months and once I decided I want to chat with ya'll also. Great community, guys. Responsive and helpful.
My name's Fred, I am the webmaster and I hope I can be useful for others - you can always count on my advice.

Hi there:) Welcome aboard;)

If you are looking for a tracking tools - feel free to ask me any question, I'll try to help you anytime;)

Hiya, Fred. Welcome to AffiliateFix! Great to have you join us.

I hope I can be useful for others - you can always count on my advice.

That's awesome, aligns perfectly with how we roll here. :D

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Fred!

It is great that such friendly and positive people come to the forum. I'm glad that you decided to write to us and to communicate too. It's nice that you're offering your help too. Stay as kind and cool as you are.

hi @Fredd33 thanks for the doggo avatar :D "webmaster" is a gold world for networks managers, you know. "experienced webmaster" make it diamond :D If one day you decide to go for adult niche, I want to be mentioned in that thread :)

hi and welcome here ! yes you are in the right place you can see here a lot topics and posts about it ! so i am sure you will be more proffesional and it will help you so much ! good luck !

MI
Back