The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi people of AffiliateFix...

harxBax93

affiliate
Hi everyone,

Greetings!

I'm Harold Bacon from Philippines and I'm an entrepreneur. Looking forward in making more friend here.. :)

Hi harxBax93

Welcome to the AF community. You are definitely in the right place.

Don't be afraid to start a thread anytime you have questions or some good information to share.

Enjoy your stay here!

hey @harxBax93 , good to have you here ...If you are specifically here to make friends then probably its a wrong place. If you are here to learn, invest and earn then friendship is default :) . BTW why are you actually here ?

Thanks for the warmth welcome guys, I really appreciate it! I was wondering if you could help me or give me some tips on how I can reach bloggers or online partners for my online store. I'm currently building an online eCommerce store and currently looking for someone who could help me sell the products found there through blogging, forum posting, Instagram, etc.. Any suggestions and advice would be very much appreciated.

Thank you!

Hello @gkd_uk , thanks for welcoming me here in the forum. Could you please give me some tips or advice for my online store and also how to find bloggers and partners?

I'm going to give exciting offers who will become my partners. :)

banners
Back