The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hi, new noob affiliate here

Ukarie

affiliate
Hi all,

I'm new at affiliate marketing.
As every body I wanted a passive income, but in my case I got hit with a really strong wall.
The training I paid for didn't help much, they make it seam easy and I just need to keep trying but I'm almost broke and I want to ask for help here to find what I'm missing.
Thanks for your help ^_^

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Question threads here pls:
See:

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Can you tell us more about the training you purchased?

Can you tell us what marketing you did and how you did it?

WE CAN & WILL HELP YOU!

hello all, and thanks @Ukarie for coming out :) I am a noob too, actually I might be the noobest because currently I am experimenting with basic stuff, and tbh anything you watch on yt is waste of time, unless someone does a follow along video from 0 to $$$ which I havent seen yet.

I thing follow along series here are the best material anyone can find. I am trying to figure out how to start. And I have ADHD so I am hooked with multiple things so I cannot stick with one niche. :rofl

I created affiliate accounts with stripcash,fiverr, clickbank ,warrior+ , digi24, also major crypto platforms, and a few hosting places.
but I am intrigued by the CPA stuff so I also created cpagripo and propellerads.

I'm trying to understand some principles to create the most suitable strategy for me so let's see how things will go.

MI
Back