The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi, New here.

Hi people, im new here and gonna introduce myself

PeJe is my name, live in Sweden. I have couple of sites out there on there internet. 1. cam site, 2. Adult VOD site 3. online adult store.

Why im doing here is to find about more about adveritising, affiliate programs and also to get help/tips to get more sales

PeJe is my name, live in Sweden.

Hi @ishop6dotnet , welcome to AffiliateFix! Great to have you here.

I have couple of sites out there on there internet. 1. cam site, 2. Adult VOD site 3. online adult store.

Why im doing here is to find about more about adveritising, affiliate programs and also to get help/tips to get more sales

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

PeJe is my name, live in Sweden. I have couple of sites out there on there internet. 1. cam site, 2. Adult VOD site 3. online adult store.

Hey @ishop6dotnet,

Good luck and welcome to affiliatefix, please share your sites with us, I would love to visit them, hehe.

Regards
IndeXer

Hi @ishop6dotnet
Welcome and happy posting here in your second home :)
If you want to increase sales for your ecommerce site, try this great platform to convert your visitors to potential customers.
webengage.com
You can try it for free and will help you to comunicate with your customers and engage them across mobile, web and email.

MI
Back