The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

TheGameChanger

affiliate
Hi everybody, I'm really happy to discover this huge community and to be a part of it.
I'm a UI & graphic designer so I already make some money with Mobile Apps via advertising, but for the seek of diversification of income sources; I'm interested in all kind of IM, Dropshipping & Viral content especially using Instagram. And since I'm a daily user of the giant social media, I keep observing all kind of shotouts & all viral products, CPA offers and I begin to collect tactics accounts owners use to attract traffic to there "link in bio" website. but with all of that I'm kind of confused first because I just collect random ideas and it is not recognized as it should secondly cz I can't decide which path I can take and focus on, until I master and began to see results before I automate and go to the next thing. so I hope I can get some help here with you, and why not help with what I already know.

Welcome @TheGameChanger, liked the name!

If I understood you right, you looking for a way/path to know for sure on which we to go for.
So I am happy to say that there is no such way and that is a good thing (in general;)).

My advice for you, (and I probably need to implement it by myself) is that you need to absorb more information (you can get all the answers here) and then to focus on one niche (games, fitness, nutrition, clothing...and much more).

And mainly, it all depends on your decision on what exactly you want to do:
Online Store, dropshipping maybe affiliate...again it all depends.

Get to a decision on what exactly You want to do, and then ask again, and we (the community here) will be happy to advise.

Thank you so much Mr @Eric hunter for your advice, seems like a wise one from an experienced person!

When it comes to learning, I consider myself an information-digger, as funny as it sounds. So even if I succeed to make thousands or even millions, I'll still want to learn more, search and try new things. That's my perspective about it.

For the answers I already get a lot of, just from surfing through this amazing community from Newbie Helpdesk to "Ask me anything" threads. And for the decision, I think I'll give AM a shot,o all I lack now is basic technical stuff like setting up a landing page in hosting (as newbie as it sounds), a good CPA network that Accepts Beginners (already have a CPALead account) and as you mentioned just more & more informations.

I really appreciate your help. Tbh, just the fact that I discover this amazing community I feel like I found what I really wanted, and I'm among my 2nd family. Can't ask for more.

When it comes to learning, I consider myself an information-digger,

That's is good, very good!

Just another true tip is knowing when to put the limit and cross the border of learning and DOING.
Put your self a time limit or a date that you know that this is going the day that you act.

That something that really helps a lot of successful people - just turn from a talker to a doer.
Gain the info put in front of you all the options and just build your first shot and go for it.
Like a lot of people say here it's or a Success or more Learning!

Regarding the AM that is a good choice, a lot of options.
A landing page is one of the best ways to create a selling funnel, to lead the user to action.

So first step, in my opinion, is to be close on what do you want to promote.
After as you said, choose hosting, domain, template maybe create a nice design, good content and to drive traffic to it.
Each thing is a subject.

If you want more help feel free to ask.

just turn from a talker to a doer.
Can agree more! Cz execution is what actually make all the difference, and I learn't this the hard way.
be close on what do you want to promote
After some research here and there, and ask for some advices abt AM related to IG I've got suggestions to begin with "Get followers" niche. For me I'm really interested in "Men's Health" (from Fitness to Hair loss), "Fashion" (men's) and "Phones & its accessories" (huge fan of Tech) but I've been told that those are really broad niches especially Health, although I know a lot of Affiliate that made millions with these niches. As an affiliate manager, Mr Eric, What do you think of any of these niches ? Any other suggestions, tips, methods to promote, "dos" & "not to dos" ? Thank you so much for your time.

Hi @TheGameChanger, sorry about the delayed answer.

First of all, in my opinion, Health/Fitness/Nutrition is a strong field to promote, tech as well.
Phones & Accessories is a great niche especially the accessories part.

The best tip for you is to just start.
Chose one of that niche, after that find the product, that you feel like the people would like to buy.

Not to Do:
Don't overload your self with information!
Make a budget for yourself including everything (hosting, domain, design and promoting) and start your journey.

In my opinion you make a wise decizion to join this forum as you will learn new tactics to make new income and why not a dream income .If you have experience with instagram ,start by learning the process of marketing cpa offers on it ,if you do it right you can make another income on your side

Welcome to AffiliateFix, @TheGameChanger ! I'm loving this thread already. :)

I'm really happy to discover this huge community and to be a part of it.

We're happy that you did, too.

I'm interested in all kind of IM, Dropshipping & Viral content especially using Instagram.

Search Results for Query: instagram | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Search Results for Query: instagram | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Just a couple of threads to get you started and get those creative juices flowing.

I can't decide which path I can take and focus on

See, now that is a problem but one that so many people have when they decide to get into this business. You're definitely not alone on this. I think that @Eric hunter has offered you some good advice. One you pick a starting point, you can begin taking action.

I would also like to second his advice on avoiding information overload. That's a common problem with newbies. Find one vertical/niche, method, traffic source and tracker you want to try first then zone in on those ONLY. Once you either master those, or decide they are not for you, only then move on to others.

I lack now is basic technical stuff like setting up a landing page in hosting (as newbie as it sounds)

Don't worry at all about sounding like a newbie! Everybody is a newbie at first. :D There are several options for setting up a lander. When you get that far, either search the topic in forums here, or come and ask your question. You'll find lots of help.

I'm among my 2nd family

Yes actually, you are. We do indeed, consider ourselves a family and we've already set a place at the table for you. :D

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hey everyone!
Really sorry for my delayed reply, I had some financial problems lately so I had to work extra hours to get it balanced again.

Anyway,
@Eric hunter @TopOffers @thelegend
Thank you so much guys for the warm greetings, & all your wise advices, I'm really taking every advice individually in consideration.

Special thanks to miss @azgold, for the kindest reply I've ever received on the Internet. I'm really thankful for your guidance, & from now on I've added a daily usage time for this amazing forum on my schedule so I can get in touch with my 2nd family in daily basis, help and get help.

banners
Back