Hello Godlord :)

Welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:
It's great that you already have experience
and earnings too!!! Congrats!!

Is your success in incentive traffic or
is it with something else..?

See you around the forum, enjoy...:cool:

Hello GodLord, Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Glad you decided to join, you will love it here!

As you have just joined, you should check out these forums:
Ask your questions here: Newbie HelpDesk
Check out some follow alongs and journeys here: Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Get yourself some motivation/inspiration here: Success Stories and Bragging

If you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask! You are now part of an awesome community full of people who will help you along the way to success!

Good Luck!
NeverGiveUp

Last edited:
Thank you for all the warm welcoming messages! My success is with paid products + incentive. I'm getting tired of doing incentive, trying to get into legit marketing and make something big out of it!

Thank you for all the warm welcoming messages! My success is with paid products + incentive. I'm getting tired of doing incentive, trying to get into legit marketing and make something big out of it!

Good Luck! Why don't you gather all of your information and start your own journey from scratch, this helps you keep track and good to look back on. While also helping others!

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, @Godlord !

It's great that you already have two years of experience under your belt. Do you know what you want to try next?

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)

Welcome to AffiliateFix!
Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, @Godlord !

It's great that you already have two years of experience under your belt. Do you know what you want to try next?

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)
Thank you both!
I'm probably going to work harder on what I have already achieved and see if I can optimize it better!

Hello guys,
I just joined AFFIFIX. I've been into CPA for 2years.
Hello all, here to be part of the community and make friends. Cheers.
Hi @Godlord,
Welcome to this awesome forum.
Glad to see you're already in AM since last 2 years.
Did incentive traffic for a long time. Now getting paid, we shall see where this journey bring us!
Incentive traffic is more secure than Non incentive traffic for promotion.

So, Godlord is working on the *Devil-you-know* strategy :D
Well, welcome to Affiliatefix

Marketing tangibles (delivered products), intangibles (insurance,finance others...) or virtual products (hosting, SaaS, PaaS)? B2B, B2C? Where are you interests?
I usually target intangible product. Online products.

Hi Godlord, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance with adult please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!

Get right with your money

Hi Godlord, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance with adult please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at link. Check us out!

Get right with your money
Hello, I'd be happy to test out Adult niches, I would probably need some guidances though.

banners
Back