The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi! I'm Ronald!

ronaldv

affiliate
Hi guys, I'm happy I've found and joined this community!!

I've been trying different things in the last couple of years but nothing has really worked as expected ;( Now I'm planning to work on a dating website I have and eventually develop an affiliate program for it if things work well. The first challenge is to differentiate and create something relatively unique, which users would love to use and is financially viable as well.

If you have experience with dating offers I've love to hear from you!

Hi guys, I'm happy I've found and joined this community!!

I've been trying different things in the last couple of years but nothing has really worked as expected ;( Now I'm planning to work on a dating website I have and eventually develop an affiliate program for it if things work well. The first challenge is to differentiate and create something relatively unique, which users would love to use and is financially viable as well.

If you have experience with dating offers I've love to hear from you!

Hi, welcome to AffiliateFix!

Trying different things in this business, as a beginner, is what makes you fail. You need to pick one vertical niche, one method of marketing, one tracker, and one traffic source. Then, stick with it until you master them! Then you will know how to expand into other areas. Most of us have been down the road you've taken. It never works out. Pick one set and kill it, then you will have a successful repeatable business model.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back