The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

hi ! i'm new in this great industry :D

ismael dahdouh

affiliate
well i've learned about cpa for 2 months, have a budget of 1200$, got accepted in maxbounty/peerfly/cashnetwork ,have a new website and a tracking tool ( clickmagick )

i decided to use bing ads as a traffic source .

but i still need some details about scaling campaigns + when i have to stop the campaign + how to know if it's better to make a landing page for the offer ( cuz there are some offers work better with direct linking )
thank you :)

well i've learned about cpa for 2 months, have a budget of 1200$, got accepted in maxbounty/peerfly/cashnetwork ,have a new website and a tracking tool ( clickmagick )

i decided to use bing ads as a traffic source .

but i still need some details about scaling campaigns + when i have to stop the campaign + how to know if it's better to make a landing page for the offer ( cuz there are some offers work better with direct linking )
thank you :)

Welcome to AffiliateFix @ismael dahdouh ! Thanks for joining us.

First off, this is an introductions thread and not a good place for this kind of post. This is where you tell us a little about yourself and your business. That's why you haven't had any responses yet. I suggest you ask these same questions in the Newbie Helpdesk forum.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi, @ismael dahdouh and welcome aboard!

We have lots of support and information on those topics here, so you'll be able to learn the necessary skills to achieve your goal.

Whenever you have a question, simply start a thread in the appropriate forum and someone will respond.

Enjoy the forums, Ismael! :)

banners
Back