The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi, I'm Jim Boykin from We Build Pages

webuildpages

Hello All!
My name is Jim Boykin and I'm a SEO blogger as well as the CEO of We Build Pages.

We own hundreds of our own sites that we've been mostly monitizing via adsense, but we're seeking to do much better by getting more involved in affiliate marketing and by developing our internal sites more for this purpose.

We starting to get much more serious about setting up relationships with quality affiliate programs that work well with our sites (we've got sites on about every topic you could imagine (nice old natural sites)).

I'm Feeling Lucky,
Jim Boykin

Welcome to 5 Star, Jim.

You have come to the right place if you are interested in affiliate marketing. This place is loaded with information. Plus you can always ask questions whenever you have any. Just make sure you ask them in the proper forum rather than here in the Introduce Yourself Forum which is for introductions and welcome messages.

I think you will find this is a friendly community and our members are very helpful.

We are honored to have you.

Jim is rather well-known and some of you are probably familiar with him. He is a respected blogger and is often a speaker at conferences. I have read his blog a few times. He has a wealth search engine knowledge.

I hope you will give our members some of the benefit of your knowlege while you are here getting more involved in affiliate marketing.

Hey Jim,

Big 5 Star welcome. So glad you joined us. I almost feel like I know you I've heard so much about you and read your stuff. I also talked to Todd a few times back when he was with you about a couple of your sites. But that was a long time ago.

Good you're moving more into AM. Get the right programs on the right sites and you can make a whole lot more bank than you can with Adsense.

Let us know how we can help.

Thanks Linda!

Thanks for the offer of help Linda! Sorry it's taken me so long to get my butt over here....dang clients can get in the way of working on our own affiliate stuff....but we've got time and resources about to be put to use in managing sites that may have multiple affiliate links on them.

I've got a handful of questions pertaining to affiliate marketing....I'll see if I can spot previos posts that answer my questions....if not, I'd be ever so glad to pose those questions in the right forum area.

I'll do my best to give back the karma to the forum.....I already owe Larwee for fixing my first time post goof up and his help.

Thanks again Linda and Larwee!
I'm Feeling Lucky

Nice to see that a ton of knowledge named Jim Boykin just joined :D
We could all learn a lot from Jim's SEO knowledge!

Have quite a bunch of bookmarks from your blog Jim ;)

Great Stuff!

It's not everyday an A-lister joins in the fray of an Affiliate forum. Glad to see you're here Jim.

Hey, you ever hear of a guy named Matt Cutts? :D

BTW, love your blog.

Thanks Linda,

I'm trying to make a concerted effort to visit forums more. I miss the exchange of information (bad and good..lol) that goes on in a forum. I would never try to run one again, but I do like participating.

Well, first welcome, Jim...after all the great comments there was no way I was leaving this thread w/o checking out your blog and everyone is right! Great info, thanks much. I believe I'll be a regular reader. ;) Hope you'll share some of that vast SEO knowledge with us!

Hi Jim

Welcome to 5 star. This is a nice welcome thread! Your blog is an interesting and you have some great forest pics as well.

Look forward to learn from you.

banners
Back