The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

DanielDoctors

affiliate
I'm new to this world of Affiliate Marketing, I have a product and I'm a bit of confused on so many information I need to know to get started (I read the guides, to get accepted to the Networks, I have the RedTrack.io Software to get Conversions tracked, but I don't know how all this blends together a working campaign).
My product is an online backup software, any help will be greatly appreciated.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

That depends on who your market is (*buyers are).
If your software is something offered in Affiliate Marketing Resources | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix register your software then you can offer it's affiliate program (if any) to the members here.

Backup software is readily available so you need some distinct or unique selling points ...

Last edited:
Hi @DanielDoctors and welcome to the AffiliateFix Community!

We're sure you'd find a lot of useful information here. And the Community itself is very friendly, so don't be shy to participate in discussions.
From the side of RedTrack team, want to say that we offer onboarding to our customers, so ping us at support@redtrack.io and we would assist you with tracking.
Besides we have RedTrack Academy (that is in work progress now). Here is the link - RedTrack Academy
Check it and you might find some answers there as well.

Dasha,
RedTrack Team

hello DanielDoctors and welcome.

where did you found the problem ?.

i think it's easy to track conversion if you have a thank-you page after the checkout process.

most of the tracking tools has a conversion pixel feature.

banners
Back