The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi Im Cherry

Cherry Mae

Hi im Cherry, Im a web developer and ive started doing CPA Marketing about a year ago.

Im currently living here in Philippines. But every 6 months im going back to Germany. I love travelling. Been all over Europe. I find Switzerland the cleanest, Germany the most discipline people and car lovers. France the most relax country in Europe. :)

Currently, im working with adcash and a anoter affiliate network.

This is my 1st 8 days income for spending about 400USD for traffic

Dropbox - Dashboard.png

I love how my AM Vincent responds, He's so good and kind.

Im also using adwork media, i find the support guys very kind and supportive, but currently, i dont have earning, maybe becoz im doing a single GEO. But will try and test more offers. (Any affiliate out there who has good income and experience with adwork media kindly send me a message)

Still applying for MaxBounty, Peerfly and Adsimilis. Hopefully i wont be rejected.

I got rejected by Yeahmobi alot. Maybe becoz i didnt know much back then and i dont have enough earnings to show them. I would love to re apply.

My plan is to join "The Dojo". :) Hopefully next week.

My heart is for the blind people and cancer patients especially children.

Im still noob and im learning everyday, and would love to hear suggestions from successful affiliate here.

Thanks

yeah alot of visitors :( im still testing and gathering info. im still earning abit though. Not bad for a newbie i guess.

Yes im using paid traffic.

If you can optimize your offers, put a landing page, I hope your earnings will increase. Which network are you using for your traffic?

Hi im Cherry, Im a web developer and ive started doing CPA Marketing about a year ago.

Hi @Cherry Mae , welcome to the AffiliateFix!

Currently, im working with adcash and a anoter affiliate network.

This is my 1st 8 days income for spending about 400USD for traffic

Dropbox - Dashboard.png

I love how my AM Vincent responds, He's so good and kind.

I think you have made a great impact on your learning to earn curve.

Im also using adwork media, i find the support guys very kind and supportive, but currently, i dont have earning, maybe becoz im doing a single GEO.

Yeah, sometimes just changing a geo can get a campaign improvement

Still applying for MaxBounty, Peerfly and Adsimilis. I got rejected by Yeahmobi alot. Maybe becoz i didnt know much back then and i dont have enough earnings to show them. I would love to re apply.

You can get help in the Dojo with some of your network applications. YeahMobi has been difficult with everyone lately. Don't despair, some of the networks are overwhelmed with applications and seem to be taking only the more experienced marketers at the moment.

My plan is to join "The Dojo". :) Hopefully next week.

Get this done! IMHO

My heart is for the blind people and cancer patients especially children.

Charity in the heart is where all giving begins.

Im still noob and im learning everyday, and would love to hear suggestions from successful affiliate here.

We are all "noobs" at something. I make it a point to discover something new when ever possible. Don't ever quit being proud to be new at something, it's an inspiration.

banners
Back