The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi, I'm bbrian017

bbrian017

affiliate
I'm a graduate from Canadore College Business Administration Marketing Diploma. I work Full Time in a Business Software Solution company selling software that?s specific for the Apparel and Distribution Industry. I just started owning websites about a year ago and I have seemed to exploded into the industry blowing all my hardly earned cash. I only have 3 or 4 websites that are fully developed and about 10 domain names in total. I plan to develop then eventually when I find some spare time in the near future.
Well it?s nice to be here and we?ll see you around the forums

Hi Brian,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us and telling us a little bit about your background and where you are at in the development cycle. We have lots of info you may find helpful in the newbie and general affiliate forums.

Hi Linda! Thanks for the quick welcome to your forums. Seems like a very great and informational place to be. I'm not a big fan of affiliate marketing personally I seem to spend more and more money with no outcome, but thats a story for a different topic :) I really like the customization you did here at the forums. It's nice to find anything original and unique these days using this type of message board. Sometime it can get quite boring looking at the same message board over and over but you have fixed that issue really nice! I must say I really like your Rank Images, and perfect for the sites name as well!

Keep up the great work :)

bbrian017

Welcome to 5 Star, bbrian017.

We are glad to have you as a member. Thanks for the kind words.

You might become a fan of affiliate marketing if you read some of the posts that are here. Also our members are very helpful. When you questions, just ask them in the appropriate forum. As you start learning more and more about affiliate marketing you'll have more success with it and that will cause you to become a bigger fan.

Explore what is here and try to make the best of it. You'll see that we cover more than just affiliate marketing.

I hope you will enjoy being a 5 Star member.

You might just be right about what you say Larwee! I'm starting too see there's much more then just Google adsence and I like that idea. I spent over 50 USD with Google and I think maybe one person signed up in my forums. I have a major project happening right now and that's the main reason why I signed up here so I don't waste 50 USD again. I know you probably thinking 50 USD isn't much to complain about but on my budget 50 USD is quite a bit :(

In the end I just want to get the marketing that I'm paying for. Funny three years at Canadore College and nothing was taught about internet marketing. Seems kinda odd huh considering the industry is brining in billions of dollars. I just want a little piece :)

banners
Back