The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Clifton Flack

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Got your attention ? :)

My company produces Hemp dervived CBD products for the UK / EU market. Everything is 100% legal and since hemp is cannabis, it's a kinda sexy business.

We've only recently launched our ecommerce store and setting up an affiliate program is an important channel for us.

I'm here to research, learn and hopefully at some point share my successes

Meanwhile anyone has any tips, i'm happy to hear

Clifton

You are defenitly in the right place.

But to be honest, If you are a company, that planning on going big,
I will recommend you to hire an Affiliate Manager to do it all for you.
Because you building the affiliate program from nothing, you have to do it in the best way.
Build the infrastructure.
If you have no experience with it. You can get a full-time job affiliate manager (Marketing Manager) that will do it.

That is a great niche to promote, especially because the cannabis industry is going crazy now (in a good way).

Can you share a link to your website?

You are defenitly in the right place.

But to be honest, If you are a company, that planning on going big,
I will recommend you to hire an Affiliate Manager to do it all for you.
Because you building the affiliate program from nothing, you have to do it in the best way.
Build the infrastructure.
If you have no experience with it. You can get a full-time job affiliate manager (Marketing Manager) that will do it.

That is a great niche to promote, especially because the cannabis industry is going crazy now (in a good way).

Can you share a link to your website?

Thanks Eric... I do have huge experience in this, for my sins I spent many years in the world of Forex & Binary Options.... BUT you are right about needing an affiliate manager to focus solely on this while I work on product development and other important business issues.

My website is EssentialCannabinoids.co.uk (I know it's bad on mobile, it's being fixed as we speak)

focus solely on this while I work on product development and other important business issues.

Yeah, Definitely!
One of the reasons it for you to be able to focus on all the other stuff, and that the AM will focus on generating sales.
If you need help, or anything feel free to PM, I have experience in this world.

look for the promoting your business for profit like giving something for free with the purchase of your product.
this will attract many peoples attention to your products.............

There is a big difference between chewing on a hemp rope and smoking a joint ...
In my state there is a marijuana legalization growing initiative on the ballot this fall for the national mid-term elections :) Of course the Feds and interstate commerce is still an issue.
I control the domain legal420.trade -- I may be sitting on a goldmine. My land and my neighbors was used as a truck farm in the early 1900's. There is 30 cm of black topsoil here. We have been talking about some urban farming ;)

That would be the *real-deal* :eek:

MI
Back