The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Offer Wanted Hi .I need some "android and ios campaign". I am interested in the larger network and Payment: week,

Earl J Cavanaugh

affiliate
I need some "android and ios campaign". I am interested in the larger network and Payment: week, net7, net15.
I have a large volume of traffic sources and quite good, 1000 to 3000 convert each day,quality is top priority.
Thanks for care.

I need some "android and ios campaign". I am interested in the larger network and Payment: week, net7, net15.
I have a large volume of traffic sources and quite good, 1000 to 3000 convert each day,quality is top priority.
Thanks for care.

This is moved from the Introductions forum to the Business center. Please post a proper introduction.

If you have iPad traffic for US and Ca and you want to sell it at reasonable prices, let me know. I need 50k-100k daily.
Pm me the price.

Thanks for care.

Try ExpertMobi!
We have a big list of great CPI/CPA worldwide campaigns for APK, CPI mobile android/iOS. For further discussion feel free to reach me on Skype: nadya@expertmobi.com, supportexpertmobi.com

banners
Back