The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi, I’m a newbie

Krosch

affiliate
Hi all,
I’m just starting with affiliate marketing and want to learn more. Reading the Getting started thread and it is awesome. So much invaluable information in one place. I am really excited to be here.

Hello, excited new AFixer! Happy to have you join our family. :)

Reading the Getting started thread

Excellent! Don't forget to check out the Newbie Helpdesk, too.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Good luck to you ,as an advice i tell you to start to work right now .Many people they start to read a lot and they loose months of theyr life until they start and they forget the work its most important .Choose a method and start working hard ,aply the 30/70 rule .Read 30 percent of your time and work 70 percent .Also another tip : youtube its amoung the best traffic source

Good luck to you ,as an advice i tell you to start to work right now .Many people they start to read a lot and they loose months of theyr life until they start and they forget the work its most important .Choose a method and start working hard ,aply the 30/70 rule .Read 30 percent of your time and work 70 percent .Also another tip : youtube its amoung the best traffic source

Thank you! I really needed these words as I tend to perfect my theory first. I’ll try not to be a book worm.

banners
Back