The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi guys!

Steve @pinvert

Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager
Pinvert.com
My name is Steve and I'm from the acquisition department at pinvert network.
I'm very excited to be part of AffiliateFix and can't wait to exchange my knowledge with brand new ones from you guys. I'm part of this industry for 3 years now and I really love it.

I personally look into promote adult offers, but I would not mind if I could try other offers also.

Other stuff that I like? Well... I like to swim, learn new stuff, try different things but I think that's common stuff for everybody. I currently live in Romania, it's a country on the EST of Europe where Vlad the impaler used to live.

I think that's all about me, we could get in touch via skype (steve.pinvert) or ICQ 712727871

Cheers!

Hello Steve @pinvert. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

Your network isn't listed on affiliatefix forum. Please get your network listed.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Business Centre - For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here. You need to be an approved Resource in order to pitch any network related threads here.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Thank you all!
Just to answer at internalsoul question, our network is already listed but under my collegue account the resource id is pinvert-com.1328
Thank you for your reply, we would be happy to try to advertise her at affiliatefix but in the next months.

My name is Steve and I'm from the acquisition department at pinvert network.
I'm very excited to be part of AffiliateFix and can't wait to exchange my knowledge with brand new ones from you guys. I'm part of this industry for 3 years now and I really love it.

I personally look into promote adult offers, but I would not mind if I could try other offers also.

Other stuff that I like? Well... I like to swim, learn new stuff, try different things but I think that's common stuff for everybody. I currently live in Romania, it's a country on the EST of Europe where Vlad the impaler used to live.

I think that's all about me, we could get in touch via skype (steve.pinvert) or ICQ 712727871

Cheers!

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Steve @pinvert ! It's great to have you with us.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

The 0.4 is for advertisers, they can purchase CPM traffic from $0.40 world wide, and depending on geos and targeting there is no limit. For publishers we strongly recommend them to try us 48h for full optimization and if the traffic quality is good so are their rates. We have publishers with $2.8 eCPM for mobile users. If you have anymore questions don't hesitate to contact me ;)

MI
Back