The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi guys

traged

I do aff marketing for few years already, made some money, but things are not going good currently - hope I will change it :)

My problem is time as I have normal job, a family, a new house and other hobbies. But I love IM and hope I will succeed yet again!

What niche are you running?
Having a family and doing AM can be fun. For example, you may run CPI games and ask your family to test your creatives or think together about CTA words :)

Have fun and good luck!

Well, I am considering to "hire" my wife as a VA :) I am trying many niches...but getting traffic is the biggest problem for me

I do aff marketing for few years already, made some money, but things are not going good currently - hope I will change it :)

My problem is time as I have normal job, a family, a new house and other hobbies. But I love IM and hope I will succeed yet again!

Hi @traged , how's it going, happy to have you here. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Sounds like maybe a good plan to follow is what you can use.

The top causes of struggles for marketers getting to a steady pattern of growth is lack of a plan and jumping around. You have to design a specific plan to master at first and stick with it until you master it. Once you do this, you will have learned through the process how to make the process work for expanding into other areas of marketing.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back