The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi Guys Im new

dgrm18

affiliate
Hi guys Im Dennis from Malaysia .If anyone hasn't heard of it . It is situated between Thailand and Singapore in south east asia. I am a newbie here ,trying out to make money online in affiliate marketing ,It is a real challenge to get traffic and have been teying all sorts of ways i picked up from youtube but still slow moving . I will still try by all means to get my first sale .Hope to learn from the gurus and seasoned players here. Thank you and stay safe

Hello and welcome @dgrm18 !
Don't fall for trying 'all sorts of ways' !
This will just burn you out before you reach any results...
Pick ONE strategy and concentrate on that to make it work, it will take some time an dedication, especially the free traffic strategies which I suppose are the ones you have been trying...

Also, tell us what you have been trying, I am sure you will receive feedback on these strategies...

Us the search option, read through the postings on the forum, especially some of the Follow Alongs and Online Journeys will be worth your attention!

Hi guys Im Dennis from Malaysia .If anyone hasn't heard of it . It is situated between Thailand and Singapore in south east asia. I am a newbie here ,trying out to make money online in affiliate marketing ,It is a real challenge to get traffic and have been teying all sorts of ways i picked up from youtube but still slow moving . I will still try by all means to get my first sale .Hope to learn from the gurus and seasoned players here. Thank you and stay safe
Hi Dennis ..which part of Malaysia do you live? I live there too

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Dennis!

Yes, I've heard of Malaysia, my youngest daughter took a trip there once. :)

I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

WIKI (START HERE) (lingo/terminology, definitions, tools you need, etc.)
Newbie Helpdesk (newbie questions and concerns)

As mentioned above, focusing on one method at a time is key.

Anytime you have a question or need help, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Dennis.

banners
Back