The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi Guys, I'm New Here!- Whats Happened to Our Industry??

iain liddle

affiliate
Hi Guys! My name is iain liddle i'm a CPA Marketer i'm new to this forum looking to chat and build relationships with like minded entrepreneurs and looking to provide massive value in helping people build their online empire. So shoot me any questions you have, especially related to cpa marketing : ).

Also.. I have a question to ask??

Does anyone want to actually build a relationship in the online marketing industry anymore??

There's to many people that spam their links and hope for the best...That isn't effective marketing!

I want to offer people some real value on how they can grow their business.. So feel free to add me on Facebook and shoot me a message.

Hi Guys! My name is iain liddle i'm a CPA Marketer i'm new to this forum looking to chat and build relationships with like minded entrepreneurs and looking to provide massive value in helping people build their online empire.

@iain liddle - hello and big welcome to the AFix family! We're glad to have you join us. :)

As far as finding like-minded entrepreneurs, I believe you have come to the right place!

Does anyone want to actually build a relationship in the online marketing industry anymore??

We very much value relationship building here. In fact, we stress it, along with the fact that members should treat their business as a long term, scalable business, rather than a hobby (unless it is).

Question for you: How long you been in the biz? Do you have a favourite promotion method/vertical?

Yup, being nosy in a 'getting-to-know-you' kinda way. :)

@iain liddle - hello and big welcome to the AFix family! We're glad to have you join us. :)

As far as finding like-minded entrepreneurs, I believe you have come to the right place!

We very much value relationship building here. In fact, we stress it, along with the fact that members should treat their business as a long term, scalable business, rather than a hobby (unless it is).

Question for you: How long you been in the biz? Do you have a favourite promotion method/vertical?

Yup, being nosy in a 'getting-to-know-you' kinda way. :)

No.. Its fine, I love talking to people your not being nosy at all.

Ive been online for 5 years now and like i said before i love and specialize in cpa marketing. I currently run a lot of adult dating offers and promote my offers on adult platforms and currently do a lot of media buys. I also love mobile marketing as well as its huge! and cost it a lot cheaper than desktop.

What about yourself??

No.. Its fine, I love talking to people your not being nosy at all.

Ive been online for 5 years now and like i said before i love and specialize in cpa marketing. I currently run a lot of adult dating offers and promote my offers on adult platforms and currently do a lot of media buys. I also love mobile marketing as well as its huge! and cost it a lot cheaper than desktop.

What about yourself??

You're working hot markets and platforms!

Me? Geez, let's see...Over the years, I've dabbled in display, PPC, social, web 2.0...can't remember if there's more. :)

Hi @iain liddle , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

My name is iain liddle i'm a CPA Marketer i'm new to this forum looking to chat and build relationships with like minded entrepreneurs and looking to provide massive value in helping people build their online empire. So shoot me any questions you have, especially related to cpa marketing : ).

Also.. I have a question to ask??

There's to many people that spam their links and hope for the best...That isn't effective marketing!

I want to offer people some real value on how they can grow their business.. So feel free to add me on Facebook and shoot me a message.

Lots of goodness there. Hope to see your posts and threads. We are a friendly and engaging group of marketers in this community and always help one another in the forums with one anothers needs.

It's nice to have folks join you on FB and shoot you a PM, but that sounds a bit like recruiting. Keep in mind that if you want to help members, sharing in the community is what we expect from and for our members.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

Good Luck!

T J

MI
Back