The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi guys! A new member here

I have been looking t belong to such a forum for long time and i'm excited to be here. Looking forward to network, add value and gain value also.
Lets go there!
Welcome to Affix, Chase4. What is your favorite type of Online marketing? What kind of business have you run?

I have been looking t belong to such a forum for long time and i'm excited to be here. Looking forward to network, add value and gain value also.
Lets go there!

Hi @chase4 , welcome to AffiliateFix! It's great to have you here.

What are your areas of marketing?

How long have you been marketing?

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

@game333 Thanks! feels good to be here.

@Marc I am already getting around

@dmhuan and @TJ Tutor The concept of affiliate marketing has always intrigued me, never got around to settle down and work on it until recently. Found out that a lot of changes has taken and keeps taking place, the speed of change in this "game" is incredible, the good news is that a lot of things are getting easier to do unlike it was a few years ago.
I am currently dropshipping and was hoping on catching up on the latest techniques in SMM, SEO, PPC, PPA, Email marketing etc. I intend to venture deep into affiliate marketing, I am giving it a lot of time and effort.

Welcome to AFix, @chase4 :)

You'll find lots of info on your topics of interest here. If you have questions, don't hesitate to start a thread and ask.

MI
Back