The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

MD. NAFIUR RAHMAN

affiliate
Hi, I have just started journey here in AffiliateFix. I am an expert youtube marketer (I think so, lol). I have been into IM for over 4 years now and have worked on lot of sectors (like teespring, cpa, affiliate product promotion etc). But now I love working on youtube and drive traffic from there to different purposes.

Anyway, please welcome me! I hope I would be able to help you guys with your video marketing problems and hopefully I will get lots of secret tips on other areas of IM in return, hahaha. Talk more soon, let me know your feedback in the comment please.

Hi, I have just started journey here in AffiliateFix. I am an expert youtube marketer (I think so, lol). I have been into IM for over 4 years now and have worked on lot of sectors (like teespring, cpa, affiliate product promotion etc). But now I love working on youtube and drive traffic from there to different purposes.

Anyway, please welcome me! I hope I would be able to help you guys with your video marketing problems and hopefully I will get lots of secret tips on other areas of IM in return, hahaha. Talk more soon, let me know your feedback in the comment please.

Hello There @MD. NAFIUR RAHMAN :)

Welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

Great to have you as part of our community.

Enjoy... :cool:

Welcome to the AF community. You are definitely in the right place.

Do share more about yourself, interest and goals and anytime you want to ask something, don't be afraid to start a thread.

Enjoy your stay here!

MI
Back