The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi From WyldBlue

WyldBlue

affiliate
I have worked in the medical field for all my life, and with some changing of the guards in the house my wife and I will be changing roles. I found this is one way for me to still stay active in the community and blog on the things I know and still give people the chance to go to links that will get them to areas that they will need in what ever their endeavor's may be. I will be glad to work with any of you.

Thank you

Hi, @WyldBlue and welcome to the newly revamped AffiliateFix!

We relaunched three days ago, after merging with sister site, WebsiteFix and acquiring and merging with 5staraffiliateprograms. Now, we are more than 70,000 strong but still have a family feel. :)

We have forums that can help you with monetizing and promoting your blog, if that's where you are focusing. Poke around the forums. You'll find tips on copywriting, promotion, tracking, etc.

Anytime you have a question or need help, you simply have to start a thread and someone will respond.

Enjoy the forums, WyldBlue and don't forget to check out one of our brand-new features - account upgrades. (The tools are especially cool.) :)

I have worked in the medical field for all my life, and with some changing of the guards in the house my wife and I will be changing roles. I found this is one way for me to still stay active in the community and blog on the things I know and still give people the chance to go to links that will get them to areas that they will need in what ever their endeavor's may be. I will be glad to work with any of you.

Thank you

Welcome to AffiliateFix @WyldBlue !

That all sounds a bit ambiguous to me. Are you here to pitch a product, load up your posts with affiliate links, what?

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back