The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi from Sunny Blistering Arizona

angiebgreat

affiliate
Well my hubby has now officially added me on his payroll to run his affiliate marketing division and I have no idea what I'm doing so I figured I would learn from the pros!! (see I'm already learning positive selling LOL)...anyway looking forward to learning about what affiliate marketing can do for us,,lord knows I have enough library books at home to read for the next couple of months,,,who cares about lunches for kids, dogs needing a bath and the pool needing cleaning,,I have a new career and hopefully headed for big monies:D

Angie
ps its 107 and its only 11:00 am

Welcome to 5 Star, Angie.

You came to the right place to learn. There are a lot of very knowledgeable people among our membership.

A good sense of humor will come in handy when you are in the learning process and it sounds as if you have one.

We are glad you joined us and I am sure we will be able to help you master affiliate marketing.

Thanks! now wheres the best place to start looking:confused: I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed as to where to start...All I have been doing is reading and reading but not sure what to jump into right away:eek:

Angie, it sounds like you are a merchant. However since this is completely new to you, I would still suggest that you start by reading as much as you can in our Newbie Affiliate Forum to help give you an idea about affiliates.

Next I would suggest the Merchant & Affiliate Manager Forum to learn more about the merchant side if you are a merchant.

You will probably have some questions and you should ask them in those forums.

This should keep you busy for a while, but please don't hesitate to ask questions.

Here is a link to the Newbie Affiliate Forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

This link is to the Merchant & Affiliate Manager Forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/merchant-affiliate-manager-forum/

Hi Angie,

Welcome to 5 Star. I can't stand the heat even here is SoCal so no way I could handle Arizona.

Good luck learning the ropes and let us know how we can help.

MI
Back