The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“FunnelFlux  Zeydoo

Hi from Sunny Blistering Arizona

angiebgreat

Affiliate
affiliate
Well my hubby has now officially added me on his payroll to run his affiliate marketing division and I have no idea what I'm doing so I figured I would learn from the pros!! (see I'm already learning positive selling LOL)...anyway looking forward to learning about what affiliate marketing can do for us,,lord knows I have enough library books at home to read for the next couple of months,,,who cares about lunches for kids, dogs needing a bath and the pool needing cleaning,,I have a new career and hopefully headed for big monies:D

Angie
ps its 107 and its only 11:00 am

Leadbit

Larwee

<b><font size=2>In Memoriam - Loyal Administrator<
affiliate
Welcome to 5 Star, Angie.

You came to the right place to learn. There are a lot of very knowledgeable people among our membership.

A good sense of humor will come in handy when you are in the learning process and it sounds as if you have one.

We are glad you joined us and I am sure we will be able to help you master affiliate marketing.

angiebgreat

Affiliate
affiliate
Thanks! now wheres the best place to start looking:confused: I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed as to where to start...All I have been doing is reading and reading but not sure what to jump into right away:eek:

Larwee

<b><font size=2>In Memoriam - Loyal Administrator<
affiliate
Angie, it sounds like you are a merchant. However since this is completely new to you, I would still suggest that you start by reading as much as you can in our Newbie Affiliate Forum to help give you an idea about affiliates.

Next I would suggest the Merchant & Affiliate Manager Forum to learn more about the merchant side if you are a merchant.

You will probably have some questions and you should ask them in those forums.

This should keep you busy for a while, but please don't hesitate to ask questions.

Here is a link to the Newbie Affiliate Forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

This link is to the Merchant & Affiliate Manager Forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/merchant-affiliate-manager-forum/

Linda Buquet

Affiliate
affiliate
Hi Angie,

Welcome to 5 Star. I can't stand the heat even here is SoCal so no way I could handle Arizona.

Good luck learning the ropes and let us know how we can help.

MI