The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi from North Africa

Masterka

affiliate
Hey peeps,
Sending you salutations from the tremendously hot North African coasts.
I'm new to affiliate marketing and, although I've been reading and watching about it since forever, this is the second time I'm trying to do something with what I think I know so far (the first time was info or should I say 'possibility' overwhelm, and this time looks quite similar as well but hoping I'll start applying tests before moving to something else again).
Not gonna lie, just being realistic: not having a budget for ads forces me to take a look at free methods only, and free methods require a lot of work with slow results (unless I stumble on some gem method?)
So yeah, not trying to have a negative mindset, just stating what it is right now hehe.
Hope everyone are doing okay and achieving good progress, looking forward to learning and sharing with everyone :)
Kay.

hello and welcome , after reading your greetings truly dont understand if you want to learn marketing or earn with using ads or sell ...maybe i misunderstood you , but anyways you will see here what you need and a lot of help feel free to ask anything ,big respect to admin.

hello and welcome , after reading your greetings truly dont understand if you want to learn marketing or earn with using ads or sell ...maybe i misunderstood you , but anyways you will see here what you need and a lot of help feel free to ask anything ,big respect to admin.
Thanks for the welcome :)
Well I simply said I absorbed more info than this brain could handle about affiliate marketing, and now not sure what to apply from the sea of possible approaches lol.
I also mentioned "not having a budget for ads forces me to take a look at free methods only" because the most time-effective approach is using ads and special landing pages etc.
Anyway hope I can learn and share new stuff with everyone if I get there ;)
Have a good day!

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Kay!

Lots of newbies suffer from information overwhelm. It's understandable since there are so many variables in this business. However, if you focus on just one vertical/niche, traffic source, method and tracker at a time, I think you'll find it extremely helpful in that regard. Master one or decide it's not for you before moving on to another.

As far as free methods, if you search the forum, you'll find there are some people using them. They mostly consist of social networks, including Youtube and Facebook. You're right about it being slower and more labour intensive but you pay either with time or money. If you can make some cash promoting offers for free, don't spend it, use it to move to paid advertising.

Meantime, these may prove helpful to you. Take a breath and start at the beginning.

WIKI (START HERE) (industry terms, lingo and explanations)
Newbie Helpdesk

We also have success stories and guides and tutorials that you may find inspiring.

Anytime you have a question or need help, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Kay! :)

Hi @azgold and thanks for the nice welcome.
> Truthfully I think I have less of an info-overwhelm and more like a possibilities-overwhelm :)
> Thanks for the links! Already familiar with most affiliate-related or Internet Marketing linguo, (interested in IM since a long time) but will explore them (in my opinion someone with info overwhelm should avoid reading more definitions and just starting to work on something with simple steps)
> The kind of uncertainty is related to what to use as free tools (trackers) and what niche I should focus on based on my type of personality or interests...
> What I have so far is a trial premium builderall account with one domain, but thinking of ditching it soon since the domain has been connected more than 4 days ago, and subdomains took already more than 24h without the SSL being active (main domain is active). I may leave this site there to see if the service gets better (support is definitely way too slow for my taste :p )
> Will start a Wordpress site today and start building some good content if I can, I will have to choose a niche I can keep up with for a while and can produce good content for as well.
> Again thanks for the cool links i'll explore them in a moment :)
Hope you have a great day!
K.

The kind of uncertainty is related to what to use as free tools (trackers)

Check in the Resources section, or maybe create a thread in the Business Centre with a Looking For prefix and let the vendors come to you, if they're going to. There is such a thing as a free tracker. I know that BeMob has a free version and plenty of vendors have free trials. You may find a tool you like in the BETA or Free section, too. ;)

@azgold I actually joined Bemob yesterday, thanks! I also stumbled on Mobidea who said they have a totally free tracker, but I guess for their internal campaigns maybe.
Thanks for the suggestion about the beta and free section! I'll take a look :) Edit: I found Trackhouse.io there: free for early adopters, signed up! :p
As for the business center: I'll keep that in mind! Will first try Bemob (and trackhouse!) and I'll go from there :)
Thanks for the cool tips!

Last edited:
Hey peeps,
Sending you salutations from the tremendously hot North African coasts.
I'm new to affiliate marketing and, although I've been reading and watching about it since forever, this is the second time I'm trying to do something with what I think I know so far (the first time was info or should I say 'possibility' overwhelm, and this time looks quite similar as well but hoping I'll start applying tests before moving to something else again).
Not gonna lie, just being realistic: not having a budget for ads forces me to take a look at free methods only, and free methods require a lot of work with slow results (unless I stumble on some gem method?)
So yeah, not trying to have a negative mindset, just stating what it is right now hehe.
Hope everyone are doing okay and achieving good progress, looking forward to learning and sharing with everyone :)
Kay.
Hi there! Second welcome to the world of affiliation :)

Well, here you'll definitely need to work yourself a lot and get a real practice, cause even best guides won't teach you everything. Working with free methods are not so easy and fast, but it's definitely much less risky :) Good luck with that!

If you are interested in knowing more about tracking platforms - I'll be glad to help you, just reach me out via Skype or email. Enjoy your time here! :affiliatefix:

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Free is not a slow grind if you can find a trending product to offer (or a disruptive offer) ;)

Hi there! Second welcome to the world of affiliation :)

Well, here you'll definitely need to work yourself a lot and get a real practice, cause even best guides won't teach you everything. Working with free methods are not so easy and fast, but it's definitely much less risky :) Good luck with that!

If you are interested in knowing more about tracking platforms - I'll be glad to help you, just reach me out via Skype or email. Enjoy your time here! :affiliatefix:

Hey Stas! Thanks for the welcome, definitely added Trackwill to my list of trackers to try out, thanks also for the support, I will gladly contact you if I ever need some help, thanks a lot :)

Welcome to AffiliateFix!
Hey T J, thanks for the welcome! it's nice to be here :)

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Free is not a slow grind if you can find a trending product to offer (or a disruptive offer) ;)
Thanks for the welcome! Oh, I'm not sure I'd recognize a disruptive offer if I saw one, since i'm new to all types of offers hehe, but I'll keep exploring case studies around here to get some ideas probably, thanks for the inspiration! :)

MI
Back