The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi from Germany

Snix

affiliate
Hey everyone!! :)

A friend of mine told me about this Forum to get some Informations about Affiliate Marketing
Im an absolutely newbie in Affiliate Marketing and hope to learn with this Community to get more knowledge. My first steps will be the "What is Affiliate Marketing?" post :)

I hope to get know some nice and good people here to share good information and to learn from all of you!

Have a nice Day! ;)

Snix

Hey everyone!! :)

A friend of mine told me about this Forum to get some Informations about Affiliate Marketing
Im an absolutely newbie in Affiliate Marketing and hope to learn with this Community to get more knowledge. My first steps will be the "What is Affiliate Marketing?" post :)

I hope to get know some nice and good people here to share good information and to learn from all of you!

Have a nice Day! ;)

Snix

Hi @Snix , welcome to AffiliateFix! nice to have you with us.

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) is definitely a great starting point to get some general knowledge for your journey into this business. Be sure to have a pen and paper handy to write down additional questions when reading through that thread.

As well, be sure to understand that you will have some investments to make for a tracker, ad budget, hosting, etc. It's a business and you'll need to spend some money to make some money.

There are loads of awesome members and vendors here that will guide you through your learning curve so that you can get the basics down and start earning.

Pick one traffic source, one tracker, a couple of networks, a good host, a spy program, and a good source for your landing pages. Learn to master these over your first few months and you will then be on solid ground to expand and move laterally and vertically through the markets.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hello Snix,. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

banners
Back