The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hi from Germany

aka_investor

affiliate
Hello everybody,

I quickly want to say hi. I had already a sneek peak through this forum and I am more than impressed by the sheer amount of information. It is quite a paradigma shift for me that people helping each other in a business, where information gives you somewhat of an competitive advantage. I am happy to be part of this community and happy to learn and hopefully soon be able to give my 2cents of advice to new members, who join the forum.

Welcome. TY for the compliment to the forum. Many posters here that are more than willing to help you and answer any questions you may have.

If you've ever earned any money from marketing why not post up a success story of your earnings and you'll automatically get entered into our $500/monthly giveaway here.

Welcome. TY for the compliment to the forum. Many posters here that are more than willing to help you and answer any questions you may have.

If you've ever earned any money from marketing why not post up a success story of your earnings and you'll automatically get entered into our $500/monthly giveaway here.

Thank you very much for your warm welcome!
Hopefully I will be able to do that quite soon...applying what I learned here.

Hello everybody, I quickly want to say hi.

Hi @aka_investor , welcome to the AffiliateFix and the Dojo! Nice to have you with us.

I had already a sneek peak through this forum and I am more than impressed by the sheer amount of information. It is quite a paradigma shift for me that people helping each other in a business, where information gives you somewhat of an competitive advantage. I am happy to be part of this community and happy to learn and hopefully soon be able to give my 2cents of advice to new members, who join the forum.

This is a great and cooperative community. We have seen an abundance of great Newbies get their footing in business here and scale up to a comfortable and successful growth matrix.

T J

MI
Back