The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi from FinalDragon

FinalDragon

affiliate
Hi everyone! I'm from Russia and I'm glad to join this community. I already have experience working with CPA in selling goods, but not very much. And now my aim is to be profitable affiliate marketer in mobile CPA.
Currenly I'm working with one of my first offers in mobile: 360 Security for RU region. I made several banners, put them to 3 ad networks and started direct compaigns to estimate potential of the offer. The ROI is about -90%. Looking bad:(:( I'm going to make some landing pages for this offer and try conversion with using LP. But sometimes I think that may be offer is not already very good fo RU.
In general I'm going to continue work with app installs, and I want to try pin submits and adult dating offers.

Hi everyone! I'm from Russia and I'm glad to join this community. I already have experience working with CPA in selling goods, but not very much. And now my aim is to be profitable affiliate marketer in mobile CPA.
Currenly I'm working with one of my first offers in mobile: 360 Security for RU region. I made several banners, put them to 3 ad networks and started direct compaigns to estimate potential of the offer. The ROI is about -90%. Looking bad:(:( I'm going to make some landing pages for this offer and try conversion with using LP. But sometimes I think that may be offer is not already very good fo RU.
In general I'm going to continue work with app installs, and I want to try pin submits and adult dating offers.

Welcome to the AffiliateFix @FinalDragon ! We all look forward to having you share the details of your experience this far. You've got your feet wet and taken action. This is one of the most important steps. This is how we all started.

There are many members here that can help you with landers, copy, banners, and contextual ads so that you can refine your efforts.

By the way, how did you find us?

We look forward to seeing you around the forums.

T J

Welcome to the AffiliateFix @FinalDragon ! We all look forward to having you share the details of your experience this far. You've got your feet wet and taken action. This is one of the most important steps. This is how we all started.

There are many members here that can help you with landers, copy, banners, and contextual ads so that you can refine your efforts.
Thanks TJ, I really appreciate it!
By the way, how did you find us?
I just was looking for more information about ZeroPark and in google search found this theme:
[Mobile Case Study] Zeropark + Voluume 99.90% ROI
And it is about offer I currently working with! And information was very valuable for me. So I just understanded that this is the community I want to be in!

banners
Back