The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi From Eastern Canada!

Hi! Your experience sounds very interesting, I would like to hear more about it, maybe you could even pass some knowledge to the forum visitors. Also, you didn't tell us what you want to achieve and what brought you to this forum. If there is time and/or desire to write back, I think it'll be interesting for a lot of people.

Hi from Ontario, Canada, Drew! :) Welcome to AffiliateFix.

Lots of great experience you have there!

Anytime you have a question, need help or have some good information you'd like to share, just start a thread and let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Drew.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Look forward to your input ;)

Welcome here ,from your description you seem a very big player in this field and i am sure we can learn a lot from you

Hey all!

I'm Drew - I've been in and out of the affiliate marketing space for almost 20 years now. I've done everything from co-founded early affiliate networks like Network360 and HotRocket, to managing campaigns both online and offline for everyone from mom and pops to Fortune 100's.
Hi there, Drew! Welcome to the forum!

You should definitely share some experience with people on the forum — I think it will be really interesting! Hope to see your posts soon :)

If you need any insight on affiliate marketing tools, feel free to text me at any time! Good luck!

MI
Back