The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi from Denver. New to all this.

Pajamamanlewis1

Hi everyone, I am new to all of this.

I am wanting to learn all I can about promoting a work from home business, any suggestions are appreiciated. I need to know things like where the best places are to get free advertising and any info for a newbie would be great.

Happy Holidays,

Larry

Hi Larry,

Welcome to 5 Star. Promoting a work from home business and trying to sell other newbies on how to make money when you are a newbie yourself is the worst place to start. It's a very common way many newbies try to start but the very hardest thing you can do. You are swimming with sharks and pros that know how to play the game and have done it for years.

I suggest before you go any further with the current opportunity - just stop and read all the stickies in our newbie forum about how to get started AND how NOT to get started. Then read some of the niche forum about how to find a good niche.

Ask questions if you have them along the way. But 1st read the newbie stickies. It will save you tons of time and heartache! We're here to help!

Denverite looking to learn from all.

Hi, am looking to learn from all please tell me any tips and useful information for marketing a
online business from home. Thanks, Larry

What I have done so far.

Am currently using links for free advertising online.

Also use craigslist to recurit people for the business I promote. I also contact people cold callling and give them our website to let them scope out what we do and then do followup call to qualify them. Before spending any time or resources on them. Thanks, Larry

Hi there buddy! Welcome aboard!

There are a lot more free ways you could market your site ;) Just read on the numerous threads here at 5 Star and you will be on the right track - Directory submissions, clasiifed postings, Forum and blog participation, social bookmarking.. the lists goes on ;)

Am currently using links for free advertising online.

Also use craigslist to recurit people for the business I promote. I also contact people cold callling and give them our website to let them scope out what we do and then do followup call to qualify them. Before spending any time or resources on them. Thanks, Larry

Do you prefer being a hands on person or are you looking for improvements for your site like content or targeted marketing?

What niche are you involved in or what niche are you interested in getting involved with. Sometimes I think that new people only know about the "work from home" and "Internet marketing" niches without realizing that you can market almost anything you can possibly think of that interests you.

Before you get started, think about what you like to do, what you like to read about, what you're good at, things like this and do your homework to see whether or not it's a viable option.

And always, always, always keep learning. The Internet is ever-changing and you must keep up on current trends in order to stay afloat out here. Also get your hands on as much marketing knowledge as you possibly can such as:
  • Writing for the Internet
  • Effective advertising
  • Blogging
  • Article marketing
  • Search Engine Optimization
  • Wesite design
  • Etc.

There is so much you can learn to leverage your marketing efforts online. This is not to scare you away, just to let you know what's out there. Get your hands on all the reports and stuff you can and try to learn at least something new every day.

This forum is also a great place to ask questions and learn new things.

Good luck and welcome,

Sheree

Working from home.

I have a work at home business that is introduced to others online and offline
I send people to my link and they are introduced to an business that is not mlm, or network marketing or a scam or real estate, one up, money game or anything like that, I just want to learn best places to show my information online. Thanks, Larry

response to marketing mama

It is about a guy called the pajamaman out of Nevada, he works out of his home, makes 300k yr. not mlm, network marketing, realestate or any type of money game. He teaches others how to do the business from their homes and no cold calling or working ones warm market his system brings people to him. My job is to introduce him to others. Don't know if I am allowed to put the website on here so let me know your thoughts please. Thanks, Larry

What I'm asking is, what type of product is it? Software, books, services? Also, what is the niche, the market that you're in? Is it technology, travel, wellness, Internet marketing? These factors will come into play when deciding on the best way to expose others to what you have to offer.

Sheree

banners
Back