The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi from Czech

zenik

affiliate
Hello all,

About me

I'm Nik from Czech republic. However, I am not new in IM, I am still a beginner because there are so many techniques and variations of earning money online. ATM I have 1 Czech website with different interesting facts which is earning approx 20$/m via AdSense. I haven't paid any traffic so everything is going from Google and Facebook. Also I have an e-commerce site with jewellery which made about 2k$ past 2 years. The problem right now is that I am studying in UK so the site is just surviving, but not generating any serious money. My latest site I've started is Amazon affiliate, I want this site to earn money over the years so im not using any shady techniques and slowly working on it. Niche is quite specific so it is hard to find anyone for writing texts in proper english and my writer is now sick so site is stuck right now. To make an Amazon Affiliate site goblog's post with 15k earnings pushed me to build it, thanks for it and i hope it will earn me some money in a future.

Goals

My goal is not to be dollar millionaire, but i love to travel so I want to earn money and spend them for traveling. I have some destinations in my mind i want to visit and my actual goal is to earn 5k$ until next summer. I want to focus on short term quick money earning so I can invest them in a future projets. I will be able to invest each month up to 100$ into traffic or other things I'll need to earn money.

By this post I also would like to ask someone to be my mentor and learn me everything. I dont want to buy any teaching programs because in my opinion it could be rewritted bu*****t from other teaching program. In return I would like to offer 50% of earning for my mentor in a first year of cooperation. So the more I learn and earn the more my mentor will earn too just for teaching me, I would say it is fair offer. So if you are confident of your skills and would like to share them just PM.

Hi welcome!

Probably you can ccreate another blog sharing your travel experience while maybe some company will hook you up for ads when you get enough reputation.

Also $100 is not enough to do anything in the internet, so consider my statement.
Cost effective and yet, gain you a longer term of income.

Edit: Even better if you're a pretty girl. :D

Heh, not a girl :D. I was thinking about traveling blog but the thing is that it's very hard to hook any company and also it is very competitive as i know many people which are writting those blogs. Also on my trips i want to enjoy every single moment and not sitting and writting some posts tbh. Im thinking to try your instagram journey or also free giveaways with facebook ads sounds interesting to me.

Hello all,

Hello @zenik , welcome to the AffiliateFix family! It's great to have you with us.

I'm Nik from Czech republic. However, I am not new in IM, I am still a beginner because there are so many techniques and variations of earning money online. ATM I have 1 Czech website with different interesting facts which is earning approx 20$/m via AdSense. I haven't paid any traffic so everything is going from Google and Facebook. Also I have an e-commerce site with jewellery which made about 2k$ past 2 years. The problem right now is that I am studying in UK so the site is just surviving, but not generating any serious money. My latest site I've started is Amazon affiliate, I want this site to earn money over the years so im not using any shady techniques and slowly working on it. Niche is quite specific so it is hard to find anyone for writing texts in proper english and my writer is now sick so site is stuck right now. To make an Amazon Affiliate site goblog's post with 15k earnings pushed me to build it, thanks for it and i hope it will earn me some money in a future.

Goals

My goal is not to be dollar millionaire, but i love to travel so I want to earn money and spend them for traveling. I have some destinations in my mind i want to visit and my actual goal is to earn 5k$ until next summer. I want to focus on short term quick money earning so I can invest them in a future projets. I will be able to invest each month up to 100$ into traffic or other things I'll need to earn money.

If you can only start with $100, keep in mind your other expenses like domains, and your server, and your tracker.

By this post I also would like to ask someone to be my mentor and learn me everything.

1. Mentors do not give of their time to a Newbie because 99% of Newbies quit, don't have proper budgets, and do not have any proven skill sets. Proteges do not select their mentors, mentors select their proteges. A protege is generally required to have some proven skill sets that a mentor can shape. Mentoring a protege requires a great deal of one on one time, a great deal of time donated by the mentor. This is an expensive contribution by a mentor and it very rarely happens in this industry. USE THIS COMMUNITY AS YOUR MENTOR! That's what part of this community is for, to help the Newbie negotiate the learning curve and start earning by developing an initial skill set that will allow them to move into additional marketing spaces.

2. You say you want a mentor to teach you everything. Well, you would need about two lifetimes for that! No one learns everything about this industry, no one!

I dont want to buy any teaching programs because in my opinion it could be rewritted bu*****t from other teaching program. In return I would like to offer 50% of earning for my mentor in a first year of cooperation. So the more I learn and earn the more my mentor will earn too just for teaching me, I would say it is fair offer. So if you are confident of your skills and would like to share them just PM.

Nonsense, this is not how it is done. If you want to hire a coach to train you in the basics, so be it. However, you can do it for free in this community. If you pay someone to teach you, then you will first need to decide what area of marketing with which you will begin your business. Also, be prepared to pay no less than $100 a day and probably more like $250 a day.

You are going about this all wrong. What you propose has been proposed by thousands before you and it has NEVER worked out.

Everyone has to start somewhere. Be active, ask loads of questions, take action, and be committed. That's how it gets done!

Use this forum as a mentor. It's full of members at every level of experience which makes for many balanced perspectives for a Newbie to learn from. Take the time to read through the forums here and see for yourself that the Newbies achieving success have actually dedicated themselves to success in this industry and reaping the rewards by following the advice of fellow AffiliateFix members, being dedicated to success, putting the time in, and making the necessary investments. You cannot shortcut the learning curve. It goes slower for some and it goes faster for others. Everyone has their own intellectual absorption rates, skill development pace, commitment level, and budgets.

You are a FIX'er now and that means you have the world at your feet with IM. Here are a few suggestions:

Read and learn through extensive reading in this community. Select one vertical. one tracker, and one traffic source. Learn from your fellow members here to master each one of them (a couple of months). Then you can expand and replicate your successes.

As a Newbie, you need to read, study, invest, and implement. Perseverance, dedication, and taking action are the cornerstones of the success you will obtain.

Read
Read through the various areas of the forum to learn about the types of marketing available for your new business. Make a list of all the types of marketing and take some notes along the way. Then determine which area of marketing with which you will start your journey.

Do this to select an area of marketing to start, as well, do this to select a tracker, a traffic source, and to select a vertical.

Then read up on the affiliate networks and select two to begin with that will serve your needs and the types of offers you would like to promote. Put your application in and they will call you for an interview. Be professional and be prepared to answer some questions about how you will promote offers, do you have a website, are you a Newbie, etc. Please note, if you join the Dojo, we have a thread there that can offer assistance in getting accepted to some of the networks.

Study
Now that you have selected a basis to begin, read all of the threads in this forum that relate to your initial selections so that you have a rudimentary understanding of their features and benefits.

Invest
You will require some investment. A VPS server, domains, traffic, landing pages, etc. You will need a budget for daily, weekly, and monthly expenses. This will change over time and you will need to update it often so that you know exactly what your costs and earnings are.

Implement
This is where it all starts to earn. You must now begin to implement what you have established as your foundation for your business.

Here is some advice and guidance that will help you establish your initial goals:

Make sure you complete the following first.

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

Hi, @zenik and welcome to AFix!

You have your 'why' for success but you have some learning to do. As TJ told you, this is something you'll have to tackle yourself, with the help and support of this forum family.

Never be afraid to ask questions, just start a thread and ask. Someone will come along to answer. :)

Hello zenik. Welcome to Affiliatefix forum. Others already told you how to get started. So start learning and do take actions. Looking forward to see your journal soon.

Thanks for your answers and opinions i really appriciate them and definitely going to use them in a future :)

Last edited:
banners
Back