The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi form a newbie Sam

Samanta

affiliate
Hi everyone,

I am new here. I found this forum looking for top aff forums. I am not completely new to all aff business, I started to try it out about a year go. I didn't give much time for it because it was my last year in University and I also started my own hosting business. The first times I tried were as it usually is unsuccessful and now I am here to learn. Also I am looking to register in aff network as advertiser so affiliates could advertise my business.

Samantha

Hi everyone,

Hello @Samanta , welcome to AffiliateFix! It's great to have you here.

I am new here. I found this forum looking for top aff forums. I am not completely new to all aff business, I started to try it out about a year go. I didn't give much time for it because it was my last year in University and I also started my own hosting business. The first times I tried were as it usually is unsuccessful and now I am here to learn. Also I am looking to register in aff network as advertiser so affiliates could advertise my business.

Samantha

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

@Samanta

Hello and welcome!

We have tons of helpful info and people here for you to access. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask in the appropriate forum. Someone will pop in to help you out. :)

MI
Back