The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hi folks, new to cpa but not to marketing

isedo

Hi folks, I'm new to cpa but not to marketing. I manage the budget of my clients in order to get them clients and sell their products mainly with paid traffic.

I'd like to learn cpa in order to make some serious money with it. I'm reading a lot in this forum and other places but I still have some doubts and I feel like I'm missing some points.

I'm still reading in order to learn and sharpen the blurry parts of what I feel like I'm missing.

I hope to progress fast even if I'm aware this will take some time and effort.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I'm still reading in order to learn and sharpen the blurry parts of what I feel like I'm missing.

So, there will always be things on the horizon that are blurry simply because you have not progressed enough to bring them into focus.:)

I hope to progress fast even if I'm aware this will take some time and effort.

Everyone has a different rate of absorption, a different level of investment, and a different amounts of time and dedication available.

CPA is not difficult, in fact, none of what we do is difficult. It's just a matter of learning the skill, learning to use the tools, developing outsourcing relationships, and making a reasonable investment in your business.

Thanks, man for your kind words. My main problem is the fact that I'm alone in the journey and I feel like I need to be part of a community with which to share even the smallest progress and stay motivated. I'm a very motivated person but you know how it is, we all have our ups and downs so yeah, being part of the community can help to go better through the downs.

MI
Back